Well - I've been told by more than one reader that I REALLY need to update my blog. So - here's my big chance.
Things are going really well for us. Matt is working for a marketing company here in American Fork until the end of August when he will be attending school full time at UVU. He will be studying illustration and we are hoping he will be hired on at Disney Interactive in SLC upon graduation. It looks very promising. We have 5 semesters until he is finished.
In the meantime, I will be bringing in the big bucks with my lia sophia jewelry business (you can check out my website @ liasophia.com/store) and caring for our 13 month old daughter who is busier than ever. She has learned to jump and stay standing, twirl to music playing, do yoga poses, pull everything off the bookshelves and computer desk, can meow, bark, and growl for the appropriate animals, says "baby" "puppy" and "what's that?" and is just all around adorable! We like her so much!
So things are pretty much looking up for us! Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAH!!!! I'm so happy to see the update. I'll have to check out your website...and I've started my own mary kay business! so... you know if you have any needs let me know! It would be fun if it ever worked out to do a facial and jewerly party. Feel free to give my number to anyone looking for mary kay!
Yay, I am so happy for the update and so glad that I got to see you the other day, it has been forever. I think we were both still pregnant that last time we say each other. Time flys.
Hey I tagged you so you better check out my blog!
Post a Comment