Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well I'm finally going to do it!! I am ready to start posting on our blog!! WHOO HOO!! We are currently living in American Fork, UT and LOVING it! We have a great apartment in a nice neighborhood and an Awesome ward!! Matt has a FABULOUS job that he really enjoys. Things are going great for us. We are really enjoying our baby girl who will be one year old in June. I can hardly believe we've had her for 10 months already. She is such a joy even when she is teething (which she has been doing this week - again). Things are going better and better for Matt and I. I recently handed over the responsibility of the finances and WOW I feel better. It's amazing all the extra time I have without worrying about the money. I am excited to spend some of it working on my lia sophia jewelry business. Well - that's all for now. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: